Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Look who just arrived!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright, Evangeline "Eva" Renee it is! I love the name, and it's an indirect homage to a great character from one of my favorite shows. ^_^

    And congrats on your #22 T. Lynn! Post pictures as soon as you can check her out with out rousing your DD's suspicion. =3

  2. #12
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations, Nevtal!

    Enjoy!
    Joy

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kitswift22007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going against the tide here, but I think Meredith is a lovely name and that gets my vote.
    Anyway, she's a gorgeous doll! Congratulations!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's a lovely doll. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I like Evangeline "Eva" for her. You'll pick the exact right name for her, whatever you decide. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, she's gorgeous! I love AGT10... and Evangeline is a beautiful name for her!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member irishangel2684's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the green eyes and dark brown hair! She is cute! Congrats on getting her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is a beautiful doll, congrats to you!

    By the way, I always thought she would make a good Amelia doll (from Amelia's Notebooks), with a haircut, of course.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beauty! Congratulations. Can't help, I like all the names.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you everyone! ^_^ I've officially named her Evangeline, or Eva for short. She really is a cutie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •